:: [ .ib. : "...~ dalam dunia ni mane ade bende yg kekal, kalu hilang, hilanglah... macam mane pun kite sayang... ... ... takkan dtg balik... pandai2lah move on... ...하루하루~..." ] ::

Wednesday, March 2

:: [233] | "I hate u, remember?~" ::

Sumting I hate the most happened yesterday.

It was when that stupid moron came to my place and tried to 'talk' to me???!!! I went like, WHAT THE F4CKING THING ARE YOU TRYING TO DO HERE??? I hate u, remember? I HATE YOU SO DAYM F4CK!

Is it so hard for you to understand that simple F rule? U hurt me so badly and I can't forgive u, like forever! U know what, every single day I wish that u pegi mamposlah and GTH! I dun care about u. Mampos lagi bagus!

Yet, still u didn't get it and act like nothing daym happened. OMG. U r a f4cking loser! Like seriously, A DOUBLE LOSER! DO I REALLY HAVE TO SPELL IT FOR U SO THAT U WILL UNDERSTAND ME, MORON?

GO AWAY! DIE!!! DIE!!! DIE!!!

P/s: siriusly, dialah manusia paling annoying pernah ako jumpe! PEGI MAMPOSLAH!!!


Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin